Terms & Conditions
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Please note that pictures may be taken at any given event. Those pictures may be used for further promotion at a later date. Participants must notify Off Limit Sports by email (email@example.com) and state that they do not want to be included in any future image promotions.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
In order to participate in any Off Limit Sports program each individual "must" complete an online or printed waiver.
Online Waivers - are automatically generated once you create your web log in and register for a program. After logging in and registering for your program you will be able to read the waiver and tick off a check box or you can click the "accept" button in your "Dashboard".
Printer Waivers - Alternatively you may also print, read, sign and hand in a physical copy by downloading a copy here: http://files.staticleagueapps.com/offlimitsports/Waiver_of_Liability_General.pdf
Return, Refund and Cancellation Policy
Program Definition: League, Tournament, Clinic, Pick-Up or Event
A full refund will be given to teams if:
- A program is cancelled
A full credit to Off Limit Sports programs will be given to teams if:
- A Team or Free Agent requests a refund no later than 30 days before the start of a program
Teams or Free Agents requesting refunds within 30 to 10 days of the start of a program are responsible for:
- Finding a Team or Free Agent replacement for the same program
- Coordinating with this Team or Free Agent to settle any monetary costs associated with participation in the program
- Informing Off Limit Sports of the replacement Team or Free Agent
Teams or Free Agents requesting refunds 9 days prior to the start of the program and beyond, will only receive refunds if a replacement is found. Whatever amount Off Limit Sports is able to recoup, we will gladly put towards giving to you for a refund.
As an added service Off Limit Sports will do everything we can to help find a replacement Team or Free Agent, but cannot guarantee that we will be able to do so.
Due to weather or other related issues, we will notify participants up to an hour before the program's start if the facility has closed and has cancelled their permits. Make-up games will only be made up if we are able to negotiate an additional date for the Program's facility.
There will be no refunds or credits for games where venues remain open, regardless of whether you attend or not.